3.5K views

I work for kmart and this is the first time I've used this site.While searching the complaints on the company I work for, it is really no surprise that Kmart is having so many problems with the company and making money.

Being a employee should grant me some level of initial respect, but from day one the cashiers and the other employees even some of the managers were just totally unfriendly and didn't make me feel like I wanted to even be there, it very much seemed they didn't want to be. The service desk reps are rude to me as a employee but even more so to the customers. The other cashiers dress like they are at a community center. Some of the girls wear purple hair and this is acceptable by management.

The worst part from my point of view is that the company will put items on sale and only certain stores get that item, but they don't say that in the ad.

Or they may have a item that they should have its on sale and they are out of stock! Is it really so surprising why they have to cut my hours down to 10 hrs a wk? This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for and I have worked for some shady companies before. Seeing so many complaints about the same company and all of them sound the same no matter where the complaint is from.

I am thinking I really need a better job. The hire me to work in receiving and they only pay less than $8 a hr. Mc Donalds pays more to clean bathrooms. So for those of you who hate kmart I feel you frustration and I hope you post more stuff to their customer satisfaction website at www.kmart.com/5star or call them at 1-5866-kmart4u if a company like this is gonna stay in business and keep in with a job they need to understand that poor customer service and inactive management is unacceptable.

I will never shop at kmart cause I see their BS everyday.BTW kmart in winter park orlando is one of the most unorganized stores ever, there emplyees fight with each other and management is turning a blind eye to everything, please help fight this kind of accepted policy.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1059025

Using expressions like ROTFL and WTF makes me wonder if you are even old enough to work at Kmart?

to fistedface Staten Island, New York, United States #1059760

I wonder that as well, I thought only ten year old's use that expression. It is not a proper way to write a business review.

As a customer I refuse to shop there.They are too S L O W !

!. Cashiers ring up merchandise at an average of over one minute per item! Price checks take from eight minutes to infinity.

The business deserves to go under faster.A pox on all their houses.

to Anonymous Staten Island, New York, United States #1059761

Sometimes people are slow because of an injury, sometimes because of a disability, sometimes because of old age.Would you like it if you were suddenly slower than normal and harassed for being slow?

Hope that happens to you one day so you know what it feels like.Then you won't have this issue.

I love Kmart but hate there website

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #936367

I have to agree Kevin Richards has no life. Maybe Pissed Consumer should give him an award for being the most obnoxious D****ck on here!!!

to justsaying Orange, California, United States #936491

I am just stating facts, unfortunately it sometimes hurts people's feelings.

Orange, California, United States #936331

With a title like that I wonder if you are even old enough to work. I doubt you are mature, this could be the reason you are having issues at work, you are lazy and childish.

to KevinRichards Los Angeles, California, United States #936363

Shutup Kevin!You are 15 years, live with your parents and don't work.

All you do is hang out here and whine. You are really in NO position to constantly judge people the way you do.

I see your name as the most active poster here and you should be embarrassed and humiliated by that, because it says you have no life and no friends.Some businesses will hire 15 year olds, I suggest you find one and apply for a job because you need some direction and focus in life.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #936489

I am 16 now.The person posting this complaint is whining.

This person that posted this complaint should be embarrassed. Why can they not down right admit that they are lazy and bad worker. I mean how many different people does this person have an issue with? If this person had a issue with one or two people I can see perhaps that she could be in the right, but it seems like this person has an issue with several cashiers and managers, and come on, using a title such as WTF is wrong with Kmart ROTFL makes me wonder if Kmart is breaking the law by hiring a six year old.

What adult uses those expressions.

That whole title shows she does not take things seriously, including her job.I know business hire 15 year olds, but isn't it against the law to hire six year old children such as the OP?