I drove all the way to Kmart, because I am a VIP reward points member.Could've stopped at best buy or Walmart.

But chose Kmart. I selected my items and went to go pay for the merchandise. The cashier didn't say a word to me. I handed her my rewards card and she said ''I can't take that'' so I handed her a gift card (the reason I was there in the first place) she said I can't take that.

I asked, why not? She very snootily replied "its down" so I tried giving her a debit card and the manager was standing near by and was complaining about having to call in debit cards. So I know they had the ability to run the card. I was then told ''cash only'' at which point I walked out and attempted to file a complaint over the phone.

The girl I spoke with on the phone was also very rude and said I couldn't file a complaint because the supervisors line was closed. She said I'd have to write an email.

I told her if I was writing anything it would be on this site.Kmart is not geared towards customer service at any level it seems, nor do they want to make money.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Blaming the store for a technical error is immature and ***. Grow up, computers go down.. get over it

to Anonymous #655482

Yea computers go down, but it doesn't give you license to be a d.o.u.c.h.e. about it