I work for a kmart in nc, and its the worst place to work at! The managers are 2 faced, they threaten to cut their employees (cashiers) hours based on how many rewards cards the person has but does not make it fair to everyone (sales floor associates hour don't get cut) and the managers show lots of favoritism.

I honestly hate this place.

Its absolutely the worst. The prices are jacked up higher than what an item is worth and it's dirty.

They never check the expiration of perishable items therefore customers are continuously buying expired food and I refuse to shop here even being an employee. >:-(

Comments

Kmart in pleasant hill ca is by far the worst job I have ever had the managers let there friends, do whatever work how ever long take long breaks and if you get the fat *** store manager are other one food they will let you take two hour lunches every place I worked had favortism but this place take it to another limit wordd can't

Jedi Knight Ethan

Alexa just go to Target then, they have not pissed you off. YET.

I have a friend who works for Kmart and she tells me exactly what OP said. The managers are very two-faced and play favorites.

It is also true about the rewards cards.

I haven't set foot in a Kmart in years and even though I loathe Walmart, I would much rather shop there than Kmart. I hope they go out of business very soon.

Really I don't remember Kmart being in Canada. How long ago was this. I do agree they have favourtism, they favour the workers who have good people skills and who work hard, not those who diss the customers, put down their co-workers and behave like a six year old.

You two are friggin Hilarious! At the risk of getting involved here and your wrath, we actually did have kmarts here in Canada..

years and years ago before Zellers took over. Seriously we did. They are more popular in the States though. Just saying.

And there's favouritism in every work place, and honestly, no one wants to hear you whining about your job.

Now.. carry on fighting with each other.

#502071

Jedi, pissedconsumer29 is probably just mad that the managers would let him get high on the clock in the bathroom. because he sure talks like a stoner teenager.

I seriously wonder HOW exactly KMart stays in business???

I seriously wonder HOW exactly KMart stays in business???

I can't see how Kmart is going to stay out of bankruptcy very much longer. Kmart prices are higher than Walmart, and Target.

Kmart is not advertising as much as Walmart, and Target. Brand lines, named for Martha Stewart, and Jacklyn Smith are not what customers want.

Customers that shop at a discount store want good quality merchandise at a low price, not pricey, designer sheets. Compared to Walmart, and, there isn't much business at Kmart.

K lol.

And you are even more of a dumb a$$ than I am you psycho.

pissedconsumer29

Rofl, You're still a dumb a$$ Jedi knight Ethan.

I can smell it coming up when I walk in kmarts

And I doubt you finished high school. Just because you say something does not make it true.

We can read just find, but your reading skills are poor, so perhaps pissedconsumer29 you dropped out of the fifth grade.

Now I can see why they did not want to give you more the real reason. Yeah I can read, I am just posting the real reason, I read your theories, which are obvious lies.

pissedconsumer29

Just shut up and suck Jedi Knight Ethan's twig,if he has one.

IHateStupidCustomers

ohh yeah. I'm totally the one that started exaggerating first. well one thing is for sure, you being a psycho definitely isn't an exaggeration.

pissedconsumer29

Yup. Exaggerate more. It's really funny.

IHateStupidCustomers

seriously? who's a$$ am I kissing?

or do you just have a fetish where you enjoy watching something like that? and yup, I'm the crack head that talks like a psycho and got fired from Kmart for stealing and treating customers like ***.

pissedconsumer29

Yup, go kiss more a** retarded crack head.

IHateStupidCustomers

anyone that acts as childish and psychotic as you is worthless. I don't blame those managers for showing favoritism. I'd pick anyone else over you too if I had an employee like you that probably told the customers to kill themselves and probably told the customers to shop somewhere else.