Ish just got real yall!!Apparently coupoing can lead to some major issues!

I've been having some issues at Kmart for the Ish just got real yall!! Apparently coupoing can lead to some major issues! I've been having some issues at Kmart for the last 8 months... coupons not scanning or being told I can't use a certain coupon or only being allowed to use 2 like coupons in 1 transaction when the coupon states otherwise or coupons not doubling ect.

Well the last issue I had was the last double coupon event where my qs did not double and I hadn't done any other transactions so I requested a refund and was told when you pay with coupons you lose them they are forfeited along with their value I would only receive a refund for the amount I actually paid for umm I don't think so! She went on a rant saying oh you're just trying to make money off of coupons ect I called kmart corp while there and they told her she was incorrect so after she refunded me my refund + the value of my qs she's had a nasty attitude with me.(Knart issued me a $25 gc for what she did and said to me) Everytime I go in there and she's at customer service and she sees me coming up there she doesn't acknowledge me she walks away and radios for a manager to come so I told the store supervisor and he said he would speak to her about it and so I go in the store today and as I'm leaving I'm stopped by 2 officers asking to speak with me telling me I'm being issued a trespassing warning saying the store said there was some issues and a conflict I was having yesterday with some coupons and that I stole something WHAT! Really first off I had no issues with anyone I had no argument or any altercation with anyone not even that woman I'm speaking about the issue I had I address another manager in the store about it I walk to and from kmart so if I stole something why didn't they stop me before I left the store or while I was walking in the parking there was a man there maybe LP saying they have me on video taking toilet paper and leaving the store HOLY ***!!!! TOILET PAPER!!!

Which is interesting because I bought toilet paper yesterday and picked up an item at the customer service desk I asked them to hold for me which was paid for and the receipt was taped to it so I told him YOURE A LIER I WANT TO SEE THIS TAPE! I have my receipts and you can check my transaction history with my phone number in your system I said this is what you all came up with yesterday after I complained about that woman! This is disgusting and insulting I want to see your video! and the officer was like there's no need for that just not to come back to the store or they can have me arrested for trespassing!!

INCREDIBLE!last 8 months... coupons not scanning or being told I can't use a certain coupon or only being allowed to use 2 like coupons in 1 transaction when the coupon states otherwise or coupons not doubling ect. Well the last issue I had was the last double coupon event where my qs did not double and I hadn't done any other transactions so I requested a refund and was told when you pay with coupons you lose them they are forfeited along with their value I would only receive a refund for the amount I actually paid for umm I don't think so! She went on a rant saying oh you're just trying to make money off of coupons ect I called kmart corp while there and they told her she was incorrect so after she refunded me my refund + the value of my qs she's had a nasty attitude with me.(Knart issued me a $25 gc for what she did and said to me) Everytime I go in there and she's at customer service and she sees me coming up there she doesn't acknowledge me she walks away and radios for a manager to come so I told the store supervisor and he said he would speak to her about it and so I go in the store today and as I'm leaving I'm stopped by 2 officers asking to speak with me telling me I'm being issued a trespassing warning saying the store said there was some issues and a conflict I was having yesterday with some coupons and that I stole something WHAT!

Really first off I had no issues with anyone I had no argument or any altercation with anyone not even that woman I'm speaking about the issue I had I address another manager in the store about it I walk to and from kmart so if I stole something why didn't they stop me before I left the store or while I was walking in the parking there was a man there maybe LP saying they have me on video taking toilet paper and leaving the store HOLY ***!!!! TOILET PAPER!!! Which is interesting because I bought toilet paper yesterday and picked up an item at the customer service desk I asked them to hold for me which was paid for and the receipt was taped to it so I told him YOURE A LIER I WANT TO SEE THIS TAPE! I have my receipts I said this is what you all came up with yesterday after I complained about that woman!

This is disgusting and insulting I want to see your video!

and the officer was like there's no need for that just not to come back to the store or they can have me arrested for trespassing!!INCREDIBLE!

Review about: Kmart Coupon.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #914387

Have mommy and daddy read the terms and conditions of the coupons to you that way you won't have issues if you misread them and are in the wrong.Your mommy or daddy can also read the terms on the coupons or store policy that states if you use say a $2 off coupon you don't get the extra $2 back.

You just stated several arguments you had with the manager and employees, then you say you never argued with anyone. You need to shop with a parent because apparently you are not mature to shop of your own. I take it from your behavior you are six years old? You are an adult shopper who behaves like a six year old when she does not get her way, they don't have to deal with you.

It seems like you are the liar, (spelled liar not lier, spelled you're not you're.For a grown woman to act like a child when she does not get what she wants is what is INCREDIBLE and they have every right to ban you from the store until you can either act your age, or if you really are six years old, have a parent keep a check on your behavior.

I have customers like you, and I just ask you to leave, and you go.The store is not a public place, and you have no rights, if I don't want to serve you, that is my right.

So, good bye, and have a nice day.Don't come back now...