was visiting kmart n mt airy to make purchase product n ad of paula dean cookware i have all ways wanted.but didnt have product so lynn pratt at store 9129 learned i lived near salisbury she called store manager micheal 3852 store n salisbury and i purchaced it there.

both were very profesional and went out of there way to help me out.

i will definately shop these 2 store again i use this product and was well pleased and believe they have great prices and highly recommend both of these stores to anyone to u.karen from salisbury nc.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #147144

Goes to show that unlike your parents this person's parents taught them to be thankful.Just goes to show you how bad some parents can be by not teaching their children to do the right thing.

Also if you ever posted a complaint on here, you can choose whether you are pleased, pissed or neutral.Makes me wonder were you fried from Kmart?

uh, this website is 'pissed consumer' not 'pleased consumer'! Just goes to show the mentality of kmart shoppers!:/

Kmart - Jocelyn Smith hand bag Kmart "I bought this Jocelyn Smith hand bag from Kmart about 3 months ago, and the strap ripped as if it wasn't sewn correctly! I love this bag. I have made..." Read more Kmart - RUDE, lied to me, and still did not fix problem. Kmart "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..." Read more Kmart - Cashier Review from Erie, Pennsylvania Kmart "Was at kmart on 26th street in erie pa. Worst customer service i have ever seen. I am a 38 year old father of 7. My son got a pair..." Read more Kmart - Deceptive Sales Kmart "I ordered a pair of Basic Editions pants on-line on 4/14/16. I received an email the next day saying the item was shipped and would be delivered before 4/19. I..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more