i went top Kmart.com to purchase Christmas gists for my grandchildren.The pricing was incorrect and they will not honor the pricing.

10% of the pricing on that one page was incorrect. Their solution was for my to advise them of their errors so they could have their IT department fix it. I am the consumer and I did not enter the pricing incorrectly nor is it my job to be their quality control inspector. They stand by a disclaimer they are not responsible for any pricing on their web site.

Why have a web site if you are not going to stand behind it.Buyer beware on cyber shopping at Sears or Kmarts web site as you may be wasting your time.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #209657

I agree that this is a fake complaint. While there are actually people who would expect to be rewarded for their mistake, the calling the Kmart employees child beaters because she did not get the lower price gives it away. Either that or they are a drama queen.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #209316

Who ever falls for this complaint and the first comment entered, I have some swamp land I want to sell you.Kmart / Sears and A+E Factory service must think customers are fools to fall for this complaint and comment stating they made a mistake but still should be rewarded.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #209020

Oh nevermind, please disreguard this letter.I did enter the pricing incorrect because I read thw wrong price.

However they still should stand behind the pricing I entered incorrectly. I even told them that this was for my grandchildren and not me. They did not care.

I guess they are child beaters and child haters.Still a waste of my time.