Layout of Store

SOOOO F***ING PISSED RIGHT NOW!! Kmart has a bunch of f***ing idiots working there.

The one that closed here on 51st st was full of idiots! We bought 2 Samsung galaxy tab 4's from there and when we got one the charger didn't work so we took it and got the charger replaced. Well the *** who replaced the charger put in that we returned the tablet... BUT WE DIDN'T!!

And we didn't get refunded and now the warranty and receipt are void! So now that the tablets need replaced I can only replace one of my girls tablets... They are idiots and didn't help at ALL!! So they are saying we don't have the tablet in our possession but yet I DO!

And they wont refund us at all! Now I know why the *** stores are closing! They have *** costumer service.. I am so pissed off right now!

These were gifts for my girls from their grandparents.. Now the grandparents are out $200 something dollars and one of my girls tablets wont be replaced! How are you gonna say we returned something when we walked out of the *** store with f***ing tablet!?!?!?!

PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT! I hate Kmart

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst costumer service ever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of samsung galaxy tab 4 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Kmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung galaxy tab 4 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kmart.

Comments