1.7

Ordered a fridge through what I thought was SEARS but somehow ended up through KMART.Anyway, The delivery showed up in a PENSKE rental truck an hour late.

I told the installers that they fridge had to come through the back door. He wanted to look around and argue rather than take my word. So he decided he would bring it through 4 doorways too small rather than 2 doors ways that it would fit through. After wasting an hour and dropping the F-Bomb several times they decide to take it back out and around to the back door.

I tell them the doors have to come off. They still do not believe me and waste another 30 minutes trying to fit through the door while denting the fridge, scraping the paint off the fridge and scarring the doorway something terrible. So they get it into the kitchen and after a short hunt for tools and pieces it got put back together in the middle of the floor. I got one guy telling me how women take half his money and he is constantly whining about having to work til 7 or 8 pm again tonight.

So anyway they could not get out fast enough. Did not put fridge in place and level did not give me paperwork. They were gone. I found the paperwork on my drier where the back door is and I put the fridge in place and leveled it myself.

They fought half the time trying to keep their shorts off the floor. I swear one time the dude was on a stool putting screws in top of fridge with his britches around his knees. I have never ever seen such a lack of professionalism as I have during this purchase and delivery of this fridge from KMART. OH..

I called to make a complaint and was shifted 6 times before I was given a case number and was told I would receive a call within 3-5 days.I will never order another thing from this group.

Review about: Kmart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery personnel, Customer service, Damaged goods due to delivery men.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Next time pick the chit up yourself and drag it through the back door if you have all the answers

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1354400

Well, Kmart and Sears are one company...and they outsource their appliance delivery to the lowest bidder.

Seems like they got a very low bid on this one...I would have refused the delivery and turned them right back out the door.