Greenfield, Indiana

I would like to start out by saying I have never had a worse experience shopping at any store.

On April 14, 2019 we shopped at Kmart store 7246

Address 3150National Road West Richmond, Indiana phone # 765-966-2561

Receipt 07246 041419 004 99226 at 5:47PM (7246 04 9922 0060) cashier Ashley

Sorry for all the info but I do not know how far we need to go to get our money back.

On this receipt are 2 steam cards at 50.00 each. Both cards stated on receipt that they failed

Card one 07675006869 card account #6484 states on receipt FAILED

Card two 07675006869 card account #9312 states on receipt FAILED

These were purchased for our grandsons Birthday so was not tried till later.

When my wife saw the cards failed she questioned the clerk and asks her to re-ring them which she refused to do stating they were fixed and perfectly fine. When my grandson tried to use the cards, it did not work. He called my son, he tried with same results. We ran a total of the bill and the cards were a part of the total purchase.

Today 5/24/19 we drove from Rushville In to Richmond with cards and receipt.

The clerk said there was nothing he could do so we ask to talk to a manager.

She looked and said it should have not been included as a cost.

She also reran the receipt and acknowledged the two steam cards had been charged on the receipt.

Now we figured this should be a simple process but manager said she could not refund money and we would have to come back with the Discover statement showing the charge for the two cards.

I contacted Discover and they said they could fax a copy but was told by Kmart manager that they did not have a fax number and we would have to come back with the statement from Discover so they could send the info to corporate. We asked if we brought it back tonight, could we get a start of getting this resolved but was told no manager would be on duty to help us.

I believe we are getting the run around and I am very upset with how this is playing out so to anyone who still uses Kmart, be for warned, they do not take customer service seriously.

Howard Pierce

olegoat@gmail.com

317-560-1396

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Bad Customer Service