3800 Oakwood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33020
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 02, 2019

And for your information the only thing I wanted was: yes we have your frame or sorry we dont have your frame.

Update by user Nov 02, 2019

I have to add something very important.I made a mistake forgetting the frame picture, but I should not have been treated as a thief and a liar by your rep at the lost and found. She said there was a picture taken of me walking out of the store with the frame. I was shock ..I wanted to see that picture...but no answer from your rep....may be I should see a lawyer about this picture taken.

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2019

I was at the store October 31, 2019. Bought a few things.

The cashier put the articles in a bag. The frame for pictures was not in a bag....it was in the cart. Got out of the store, forgot my frame in the cart inside the store. Called when I got back home.

The let me wait on line for 15 minutes...call back and she said she forgot about me...Explain my problems...she said come to the store and we will figure it out. She did...she tells me that they have a camera and they saw me get out of the store with the frame. I said I would like to see the picture, cause it is not me, I got out of the store without the frame. I find it is insulting....made me look like I was asking for something that I was supposed to have.

I am an honest person. I will never go back to your store again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Kmart Cons: Poor.