I was purchasing a popular mascara that KMart advertised at $4 in their weekly ad, for which I also had a $1 coupon.It rang up at $6 and I pointed out that their ad said $4.

They gave me the correct price for it and said they would correct the mistake.

I returned the next day to purchase another, mind you this was one day before the end of the sale, and it was still ringing up at the higher price and I had to show them their own ad.Think of all the people that may not have looked at the ad and got cheated!

Review about: Kmart Coupon.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #54892

I had my period the day I wrote this. Anyways it is good that they corrected the mistake.

WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Kmart - Overall Impression Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Kmart "Kmart 7198 Aramingo av is the worst!It's dirty, the store managers Diane is rude and nasty. The bathrooms are always dirty. That place need to be closed down...." Read more Walmart - Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Walmart "I brought 3 chicken Caesar salad from Walmart. When I was mixing the salad dressing I found big stem pieces not just 1 or 2. 1 of my salads had..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more