Kmart - Thought I bought tulips but got daisies

648 of 762 Kmart reviews

I went to Kmart to buy tulips.Which I picked out red ones (that is what was on the little tab in the dirt) I went home and planted about 100 tulips.

Weeks pass and they start to grow except what comes up is yellow daisies. Not what I wanted. So now I spent all this money on flowers I dont even like. Can anything be done to fix this problem?/ I am so mad..

I finally break down and buy flowers and I end up with ones I dont even like.

I wanted red I got yellow I wanted tulips I get daises..This sucks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
648 of 762 Kmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sturgisfam

May 02, 2011 #281448

Thank you HmmWeird.. I didnt know what kind of flowers they were cuz I thought I bought tulips. They are going to stay there all year cuz I am not planting again.. I guess it could be worse.. lol

HmmWeird.

Apr 29, 2011 #280628

Those are not daisies, but daffodils. Daisies do not come from bulbs. Very pretty flowers. Be happy with what you have! Wonderful DAFFODILS!!

Sturgisfam

Apr 27, 2011 #279672

No NOT a joke. This is really what happened.. Actual pictures. I even called Kmart and they wont help me they said go into the store and they may be able to help. I just want what I bought red tulips and I got yellow flowers.. Is that too much to ask for??

SturgisFam

Apr 27, 2011 #279669

No NOT a joke. And then I call kmart customer service and got nowhere with them. So I am out about $85 on flowers I dont even like. Not a joke. For real.. Any advice on how I can go about getting this fixed??

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.