I hope God above will bless these folk's loved ones with Cystic Acne and Sores and the pain of living with the condition and those who love them defending their integrity.These folks are insensitive and I will let everyone know this store ought to be closed and bulldozed to make room for anything better.

The management team is blind and ignorant of what goes on around them and the people who work there represent KMART.And what these folks are broadcasting is that KMART is a backwoods all about the profit don't give a dam about anybody and I hope you will go out of business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of 2 cashiers who prefer to libel and judgemental ignorant cashiers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "rude and mean spirited staff" of a product or service. Kmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kmart.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments