I walked into kmart today and went to the jewlery counter it was busy so i got my other things first and came back.I ran into about 7 or 8 employees and 1 of them asked how i was doing .When i got back to the jewlery counter 2 employees were there then walked away.

I waited for about 15min in that time an older lady walk by me and said thats kmart for you everytime i come here i never get service. so i seen a sign on the counter that said costumer/service # i called the number and told the lady that im in your store can tou page someone to the jewlery counter witch she did i waited another 8min called the # again someone finally came and asked what can we get for you [this happens to me all the time] im sick of it i have more to say but im not going to waste anymore of my time. you people worry about how perfect the store looks rather than your costumer service.

people want help not perfectly hung signs ect.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

I went to k-mart store #3777 in Dundas MN i got my $140.00 in items went to the check out there was 5 people ahead of me when it was my turn the guy that rang it up didnt know it was not scanning my items after he bagged it all he says my register has froze up you will have to go to the next lane that had 20 people in it 3 days before x-mas and one lane opened, he told the man in the other lane oh well my register is froze up good time to go on break i went into line to wait and i never heard a page to get more workers up front to move the line i left my purchases in the cart and went to a copetiter which i did not want to do i would rather keep it in the community where i live but they have lost a very steady customer I Will Not Shop there again

i agree with omg....i work as a cashier at kmart and i have dealt with customers *** alot thats why i rarely say hi to these ***...i have got in a couple of verbal fights and i enjoy it but i have also met regular customers whom are close friends now....

Beausejour, Manitoba, Canada #21724

:( WOW customers like you *** ME OFF, if you're not *** about customer service then your *** about how the store looks.Did you notice HOW BIG KMART IS?

its A HUGE STORE. Sorry the workers are HUMAN and can only do SO MUCH. If you can't wait for someone to help you then DON'T SHOP. And OH NO THEY DIDN'T SAY HI TO YOU??!

YOU try working retail and saying Hi to EVERY customer, all 600 of them, most with *** to do LIKE YOU. and getting paid minimum wage all at the same time while these customers try to make you feel inferior.

Wow.Try online shopping ***.