Kmart - The Customer is NOT always right
The Customer Is Not Always Right: what customers NEED to hear...
***The life and times (and pet peeves) of a cashier/customer service employee/photo lab employee***
1. We can tell when you lie about already having a store credit card when we ask you to open one. Just say "no, thank-you." Unfortunately, it is part of our job to ask. We hate bugging you about it as much as you do.
2. If you buy the item, then take it home already! Customers forget to take their items home with them all the time. A lot of the time, it is because they are on their cell phone and are in their own world, not paying attention to anything.
3. We bag things the way we do for a reason. If we ask if something needs to be in a bag, take a hint: IT PROBABLY DOESN'T NEED ONE! Example: "Would you like to put the bag you just bought in a bag?"
4: Being told you are wrong is not the same thing as someone being rude to you.
5. Everybody should try to be humble- consider the fact that you DID make a mistake. Then you won't seem like an ignorant, selfish ***.
6. Read the *** coupons correctly. Example: "Buy one, get one free" coupons do NOT exist for $50 items!
7. If the light's not on, THE REGISTER IS CLOSED.
8. It does not matter who rings up your items. So stop being a racist pig about it.
9. No, we do not have a bag big enough to carry the 52" TV you just bought. And no, it will not fit in the SmartCar you drive.
10. "No dogs allowed in the store" goes without saying.
11. Pay attention to the expiration dates on the coupons. Not all stores accept expired coupons. The expiration date is on there for a reason!
12. If we ask to see an ID because you are buying an age-restricted item, we're not trying to invade your privacy. We're just following the law, so don't take it out on us!!!
13. Next time I see you leave a shopping cart in the middle of the street, I'm gonna smash one into your car. THE CART CORRALS ARE THERE FOR A REASON.
14. We know when you try to scam us by returning a new box with a broken item in it, or by using coupons on everything you buy.
15. We know when you lie about the price you say the item you think it's supposed to be. We also know when you switch the tags on the item to try and get a lower price.
16. Even if you're not lying, you still shouldn't not pay attention to the price and then *** about it when you find out what it really costs.
17. We KNOW the water fountain is broken. Hence the OUT OF ORDER sign in front of it!
18. Didn't you ever teach your kids not to scream/goof off in public/steal/lie/deface public property? If you won't discipline them, then one day the police will.
19. Yes, that dress WILL make you look fat.
20. Yes, that ice cream has sugar in it and will MAKE you fat.
21. If the employee is only a teen, don't call her "Ma'am." she doesn't want to feel so old!
22. We do make mistakes, but we still do everything we do for a reason. We do this for a living. We're only human, but we're not
idiots. I mean, would you really shop at a store run by idiots?
23. GET OFF THE CELL PHONE ALREADY!!! How can you be so rude?
24. You say that you have shopped at our store or years and have spent thousands of dollars, but you aren't aware of the 90 day return policy or the price match policy? ***. You can't make up your own rules to go with policies and laws.
25. Post a legitimate complaint. A complaint against a store because you were arrested for shoplifting? Get a life, and stop blaming everyone else for your problems.
26. The Holiday season is a BUSY time of year! Therefore, you may not get the item you wanted on Black Friday, or any other day in the busy shopping season. During the holiday season, we will run out of items, the store will be packed with people, and we can't help you as quickly as usual. GET USED TO IT.