My complaint...¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯The electronics department looks like someone knocked everything off the shelves, then had a dog put it all back. Pretty difficult without opposable thumbs, eh? Yes. Yes indeed. And, the dog didn't know the alphabet in order to arrange CD's & DVD's either.

The cashier did not say one word to me. ONE WORD. After waiting through the ridiculous line (no other registers were open, as I was being checked out another employee lazily sauntered over to her register), the woman rang me up did not say "hello", "hi", "good evening", "credit or debt", or even "Go #*%$ yourself!". After all my items had gone through, and I paid. I even said "Thanks" and smiled… and got absolutely no indication that I had even been heard. My wife looked at me like we were in the Twilight Zone.

Holy cow, this is ridiculous. Sadly, it's indicative of what happens pretty much every time I go to that store. There are some other great area Kmarts, like the one in Robinson, and even the one in Bridgeville… but this one is closest to my house… What the heck is wrong with everyone who works there? Don't they take any sort of pride in the store? Don't the managers see what's going on, how the store looks, how the employees behave… and why don't they care???

I just can't even fathom being a cashier, and not greeting people… or even acknowledging their presence. And, I can't fathom a shift, store, or regional manager that would a. hire someone like that (let alone dozens like that); and b. let that kind of behavior slide.

Their reply...¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯Located here: http://aixelsyd13.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/think-of-the-kmart-employees-this-holiday-shopping-season/

Review about: Kmart Cashier.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

most likely the cashier had someone rude *** them out for a problem caused by the out-dated computer system that they have nothing to do with. and i agree with the fact that u stop giving a *** when u get talked down to and get threatened to be fired if u dont get people to sign up for dumb *** rewards cards. i wouldnt greet a customer either if i was pissed

#282057

This sounds about right. You pay people minimum wage, make them cover 3 departments + registers (cut back on staff to save money), talk down to them regularily, and pressure them into conning customers into signing up for underhanded scams and junk they dont need... sooner than later your employees stop giving a sh1t and just show up, punch in, and punch out.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #201807

Both the OP and Tasha are dumb. You know the saying.

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded.

#201720

Tasha...Blacks are dumb right???

Yet our President is Black!!!!!!!!!!! You are a dumb *&^%^!

The real AiXeLsyD13: You have a college degree..

How sad for you!!!!You are still ignorant as F*&%!!!!!!!!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #201224

Judging by your reply to other posters(the ones you claimed you did not post but which "magically" appear in your name) I can see why they did not way a single word to you. You are rude, nasty and ignorant.

#199533

kmart kmart is our store! we shop there cause we is poor. hi negros.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198615

My guess is that it is Tasha or Monkeys who posted that racist comment. I have seen racist comments from Tasha, and another user named Kevin. Then there are more.

Guys the OP is right, at first when you used his/her name it was funny but when you bashed women and made racist comments and talked about the OP being a perv that went too far.

Tasha I know you are only 13, but even a 13 year old should have enough sense of when they are going too far.

Chicora, Pennsylvania, United States #198562

I guess some ugly black monkey removed my comment. Again, ugly black niggs is why she had a bad experience. Dont shop where niggs are present

#198432

Come one, this *was* funny, but the racist stuff isn't cool.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198416

Also for those saying that I am being rude.Well so what.

Those workers are low class and I am much better than those who work in retail, and fast food. I have a college degree, they don't even know their alphabet. They hire women mainly because women are dumb. They hire blacks mainly because blacks are dumb idiots.

WHy do you think many single parents are mothers on walfere. Why do you think blacks cannot make ends meet.

The difference between a black man and a pizza is a pizza can support a family of four.THe diffrence between a black man and a bench is the bench can support a family of four.