Columbus, New Jersey

i have a rain check sinc nov 28 2007 on this item and i have called everyday and also have gone to kmart stor in bricktown n j .and all i get is not in yet dont know when it will be in etc.

etc. etc. i am 71 yrs of age and in need of one of these phones, why do you advertise this item and cant back it up.this is poor management some one should check into why you dont order enough if this is so in demand. i am pissed.

please anser me . my email is neenie37@aol.com.

hoping to hear from you.my next step will be to corporate dept.nancy zambello telephon 732 657 6765.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

DO NOT ORDER FROM KMART.COM!!!!! Kmart "Consumer beware! I ordered 2 hearing amplifiers from Kmart.com online. I was sent an email that my items shipped with a ups tracking number. Kmart charged my credit card for..." Read more KMART IN MOLINE Kmart "Kmart in Moline has the worst customer service. I walked in the store on 12/13/15, and I immidietly noticed advertisement for $10 award if you buy $100 worth in mastercard..." Read more Kmart Cashier Review from Hagerstown, Maryland Kmart "Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and..." Read more Kmart - Altra Cart Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Kmart "The picture on the box is very deceiving. Makes the cart looks much bigger. On sale for 15.99. Reg 49.99. You kidding me? My 86 year old other bought two...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more 4 Wheel Parts - False Adertising. 4 Wheel Parts "I purchased tires from this vender with the promise of $150 Visa Card mail in rebate. I did not receive the card in fact I was told by Mickey Thompson..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more