2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I wish there is zero star.I ordered online and got confirmed for store pick up, next day I went for pick up.

They said it should be in ready in 5 minutes and wait there 45 minutes Customer service keep saying it should be ready soon. Then I went inside the store found the guy supposed to pick my item and he is doing something else. I asked "are you picking my order?" he said he has some other priorities and I told "I am waiting for 45 minutes for this , he said he can do anything, went back to CS and talk her her answer was really funny that employee is not under her control. After all, I called customer care to register a complaint, unfortunately, I never saw a waste customer service like this , the lady who talk don't understand English ,requested for supervisor ,transferred to supervisor call got disconnected.

Called again explained story she asks me to wait, got disconnected .what pathetic service .don't know is it a third world country

Umeshnath wrote the review because of poor customer service at Kmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kmart and kmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1253913

Your English is not perfect.It should be the lady doesn't understand English.

Not the lady don't understand English.If the employee was not under the CS control she can't do a thing.

Fullerton, California, United States #1253911

I think before making a third world country you need to ask a parent exactly what that term means.Also you need to learn to be patient.

It is close to Christmas and the world does not revolve around you.Maybe if you are good for the rest of the month Santa will leave you something under the tree.