3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Iam visiting my grandkids in Elko Nevada. I had purchased some tennis shoes for them in Las Vegas.

I forget the receipt in Vegas. All I wanted to do is exchange them. Across the board exchange. Well 1 of the 4 pairs of shoes was not in the Elko inventory so I just simply asked of I could have a refund on the one pair of shoes.

I put them on my Kmart reward card. Kimberley in customer service at the Elko store confirmed the information. She gave me a refund of .29 cents. When I asked her to explain she couldn't explain it to me.

I don't EVER remember paying .29 cents for a pair of shoes. And an hour and 15 min of waiting for my entire transaction to be completed. I never got an answer took the .29 cents and left. In addition she never once called for assistance in customer service.

It is the worst experiences of customer service I have ever experienced. We as customers our time is valuable. And the mere fact she could not explain why I only recd .29 cents for a pair shoes. Is beyond me.

All 4 pairs of shoes had the sales tags still on the shoes.

I don't get it. Disgusted customer

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kmart to other companies on our site.

Comments