El Centro, California
100% full Resolved
4.0

I ordered a Lego set from sears/kmart as a xmas present for my 8yr old.I was very pleased with the fast shipping but totally upset when my 8yr old carried in the box that was left on my doorstep & said "WOW, I GOT LEGOS!." The shipping box had the words "LEGO BUILDING SET TOYS" all over the outside of the box (on all sides) in big, bold letters & even indicated my I purchaed (Lego Changing Season) on the package label.

I bought this for a xmas present but it was spoiled by sears/kmart. I contacted customer service & they did not understand my complaint, nor why I was so upset.

Sears/Kmart should know the United States is experiencing people stealing packages left on doorsteps & they should be more aware of concealing their consumers purchases.Guess I should be thankful I didn't order diamonds as my shipped box would had the words EXPENSIVE DIAMONDS all over it.

Review about: Kmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Shipping of my order.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

This is not even the worst part.The worst part was my child saw the box and it was his Christmas gift.

I got so angry at him that I called him horrible names. I told him that he had ruined Christmas for the whole family. I told him I was excited to give him this gift for Christmas and that because he was *** enough to find his Christmas gift he ruined Christmas and it is sad considering it it not even December yet.

Kmart/Sears made me say horrible things to my son because of this.Things that I can never take back.

Sherleigh
to Anonymous Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #1067245

It is not their fault you treated your son this way. How could you say all those things to him. This is your fault and your fault only.

mert
to Sherleigh #1067267

Don't you know how to read?This was not my fault.

I only overreacted because they ruined my surprise for my son. If they did not label the box than the surprise would not be ruined. I told my son he would get nothing for Christmas and am forced to get him nothing because if I cave in he learns he can win by crying. They ruined Christmas not.

I they made me talk to my son this way because of anger.

I have a lot of children in my neighborhood, what if one of them saw that I had Lego delivered and stole it?Read before you post.