Ocala, Florida

I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out.I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty for my ring.

They received my ring on May the 3rd, 2012 and they NEVER called me I called them every Thursday with no answers. I have all the names of people I talked to and the dates and times, as well as what they said to me. Every time I talked to someone I received a different answer, ranging from I don't show we have it, to it is being fixed now and will be to you soon, to oh you will get a gift card. WELL here it is July 3rd and I received a check in the mail with NO explanations, and it was not the full amount I paid.

So I am out a ring and do not have the full amount back.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL.I will never ever ever purchase anything with them as the plan holders it was a huge JOKE.

Review about: Diamond Ring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Submit review

Comments

It does not matter that it was bought at Kmart.People go where they can afford to shop at.

What matters is that Kmart will not back a customer with a valid complaint.Maybe that is why they are going out of business.

BuyCheapBuyTwice

I agree with "IHateStupidCustomers". Sorry but if you buy jewelry from a reputable dealership and not a budget store like Kmart, you will get the quality and care you pay for.

Jedi Knight Ethan

If you were careful it would not have broken.

Jedi knight Ethan

Funny you should say that because I was very careful with my ring thank you! You cannot judge me when you have no clue!

Jedi Knight Ethan

Since you were careless with your ring, I think you are not mature enough to own one.

IHateStupidCustomers

I don't understand why people go to stores like Kmart for jewelry.