Kmart - RUDE, lied to me, and still did not fix problem.

556 of 762 Kmart reviews

I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out.I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty for my ring.

They received my ring on May the 3rd, 2012 and they NEVER called me I called them every Thursday with no answers. I have all the names of people I talked to and the dates and times, as well as what they said to me. Every time I talked to someone I received a different answer, ranging from I don't show we have it, to it is being fixed now and will be to you soon, to oh you will get a gift card. WELL here it is July 3rd and I received a check in the mail with NO explanations, and it was not the full amount I paid.

So I am out a ring and do not have the full amount back.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL.I will never ever ever purchase anything with them as the plan holders it was a huge JOKE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
556 of 762 Kmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 08, 2015 #992655

It does not matter that it was bought at Kmart. People go where they can afford to shop at. What matters is that Kmart will not back a customer with a valid complaint. Maybe that is why they are going out of business.

2 0 Reply
BuyCheapBuyTwice

Jul 06, 2012 #508070

I agree with "IHateStupidCustomers". Sorry but if you buy jewelry from a reputable dealership and not a budget store like Kmart, you will get the quality and care you pay for.

1 1 Reply
Jedi Knight Ethan

Jul 06, 2012 #507843

If you were careful it would not have broken.

0 3 Reply
Jedi knight Ethan

Jul 05, 2012 #507628

Funny you should say that because I was very careful with my ring thank you! You cannot judge me when you have no clue!

0 0 Reply
Jedi Knight Ethan

Jul 04, 2012 #507291

Since you were careless with your ring, I think you are not mature enough to own one.

0 3 Reply
IHateStupidCustomers

Jul 04, 2012 #507245

I don't understand why people go to stores like Kmart for jewelry.

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.