back in 1990 kmart sold me a new ten speed pre assembled and i took it back the same day with a receipt and they said they dont give refunds on sporting goods.so i was stuck with a bike that had a bad gear changer.

so i threw it away. the gear changer replacement cost as much as the entire sale of the bike. wtf? also i was dumb enough to purchase a electronic fake laptop learning thing at kmart and it didnt work i took it back same day and was told they dont give refunds for electronics.

so i threw that in the trash.needless to say i was happy to see walmart sprout up yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Review about: Bicycle.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kmart - Review about Schwinn 270 Recumbent Cycle from Toms River, New Jersey Kmart "Bait and switch pictures worth a thousand words spent close to TWO hrs of my time was trying to order this online but went to check out and it added..." Read more Looks what we found inside APPLE STRUDEL from COSTCO (TIJUANA ZONA RIO) Costco " in 02 june 2017 i went to Costco in tijuana, near of zona Rio to buy some stuf and i buy also one box of Strudel of Apple. but..." Read more DO NOT ORDER FROM KMART.COM!!!!! Kmart "Consumer beware! I ordered 2 hearing amplifiers from Kmart.com online. I was sent an email that my items shipped with a ups tracking number. Kmart charged my credit card for..." Read more Kmart - Review about Overall Impression from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Kmart "Kmart 7198 Aramingo av is the worst!It's dirty, the store managers Diane is rude and nasty. The bathrooms are always dirty. That place need to be closed down...." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more