Was at kmart on 26th street in erie pa.Worst customer service i have ever seen.
I am a 38 year old father of 7. My son got a pair of school pants as a gift they where to small so i wanted to just get a bigger size. There was 3 people in front of me. It took 45 min till i was up.
Lets start with the lady behind the desk started to talk to another employee that was comming in to work, hello im the customer. So i tell the lady i just need to get a bigger pair she tells me i have to return and get a gift card for a lower price of the pants.. What!!! Then she proceeds to tell me that they are not there pants.
Ok the tag on them say k.mart.com. not only that we are standing about 20 feet from the kids department with the pants in plain site. So in short you have lost another customer who will take there money to another store.
If this is your idea of customer service i truly hope you close your doors in erie so we can get a department store that cares if there customers are happy.Hope karen my cashier learns how to treat people.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "SHOPPER BEWARE!! I just lost about two hours of my life that I will not get back by visiting this store... on Route 38 in Moorestown, NJ. I call myself planning ahead..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- " I to tried their free sample and was thrilled! And bought more. everybody's taste isn't the same. My vaperversary 1-09-2016 1 year of nosmoke, I just ordered some..."
- "Dear Pissed Consumer, I have had my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee I purchased from Erie Auto Credit for a year. Since the purchase of my vehicle, I have had it in..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."