3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Similar to me.Tried to return 9.98 blouse.

Tags still on had receipt, purchased may 2. Was told 5 days after 30 day return policy. Asked clerk for store credit, was told no. spoke with Evening manger, Dawn, who was extremely rude.

Told me to call 800 #. Refused, told her to call them. 800 # said it's up to discrepancy of General Manager. Asked Dawn to get him, was told they didn't have a General Manager.

Asked for the name of District manager, Dawn said Rudy. Asked for his last name, she said she didn't know it. For verification, asked clerk for her name, she said Jennifer, asked for her last name and Dawn yelled at me and said her last name is none of your business. I was at return counter for a good hour.

I had witnessed Dawn in the past being very rude to another customer who was a white woman, as am I. I feel she is prejudiced and treated me in such a disrespectful manner as I've seen her do before.

When I exited the store I was extremely upset and crying.I had to take prescription medication to calm me down

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kmart. The most disappointing about kmart manager at Kmart was worst customer service for m and extremely rude customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

I work the desk, and I can't say they treated you fairly at all, but once the 30 is up there's literally nothing I can do.It's taken out of the computer altogether.

I guess cause they are failing once the 30 is up they just can afford to do anything.I don't agree with it and I feel like a major *** when I had to turn people away, but it's not my choice.

You were past the 30 days, period