3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Similar to me. Tried to return 9.98 blouse.

Tags still on had receipt, purchased may 2. Was told 5 days after 30 day return policy. Asked clerk for store credit, was told no. spoke with Evening manger, Dawn, who was extremely rude.

Told me to call 800 #. Refused, told her to call them. 800 # said it's up to discrepancy of General Manager. Asked Dawn to get him, was told they didn't have a General Manager.

Asked for the name of District manager, Dawn said Rudy. Asked for his last name, she said she didn't know it. For verification, asked clerk for her name, she said Jennifer, asked for her last name and Dawn yelled at me and said her last name is none of your business. I was at return counter for a good hour.

I had witnessed Dawn in the past being very rude to another customer who was a white woman, as am I. I feel she is prejudiced and treated me in such a disrespectful manner as I've seen her do before.

When I exited the store I was extremely upset and crying. I had to take prescription medication to calm me down

Product or Service Mentioned: Kmart Manager.

I didn't like: Worst customer service for m, Extremely rude customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2016.

Comments

I work the desk, and I can't say they treated you fairly at all, but once the 30 is up there's literally nothing I can do. It's taken out of the computer altogether.

I guess cause they are failing once the 30 is up they just can afford to do anything. I don't agree with it and I feel like a major *** when I had to turn people away, but it's not my choice.

You were past the 30 days, period