I purchased jeans approximately 2-3 weeks ago.The person I purchased them for was hopspilalized and just now got to try them on.

They do not fit. The sales receipt cannot be found, however, I took them back with all tags on under the assumption I would get store credit. I found out that I have to eat the $40 plus. The girl at the customer services desk told me that was just "tough luck." Walmart takes everything back regardless of receipt or not.

Maybe you can afford to eat $ spent but I cannot. No wonder your franchise is hurting.

I will never step foot in a Kmart or Sears store again.I work with the public and I can guarantee you you won't be getting good things out of my mouth about your stores.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Disgraceful customer service, Worst customer service.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

I used to work at a Kmart, but I honestly have no "insider information" about how your situation could have went any differently.It does state in their return policy that "REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES WILL NOT BE GIVEN WITHOUT RECEIPT", but I wouldn't go as far as calling you careless because you can't find the receipt.

Accidents happen.

What ever happened to their eReceipts?The main purpose of those were "hassle free" returns..

MakeMyDay2016
Fullerton, California, United States #1306069

What is disgraceful is "adults" not holding themselves responsible for their actions. Who was careless and lost the receipt?