I tried to return items bought by my daughter that was visiting from OKLAHOMA.She has 3 small children very busy, receipt was discarded with bags in trash.

Tried to return 2 items that she purchased, shampoo and conditioner, valued at 5.99@. My intention was to get store credit , which WALMART!!!! does, and spend it as soon as I got the store credit card. Your customer service person and manager said, ABSOLUTELY not, explaining store policy.

I clarified why there was no receipt, still an emphatic NOOOO.Well, I will drive the extra 5 miles and shop at WALMART exclusively, and you will loose more than 12.00 REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND POOOOOR SERVICE.

Review about: Hair Shampoo And Conditioner.

I liked: Store.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.7
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shampoo
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Submit review

Comments

Youaredumb
#1320519

You can only blame your daughter for being irresponsible and lose her receipt.You did not raise her right if you are making excuses for her.

Do you really think that your daughter is special because she has three children?Maybe someone should take your daughter's children from her and put them in a foster home, Who knows one day she may forget to feed them.

New York, New York, United States #1318104

NewsFlash - Nobody cares that your daughter is busy with 3 kids she chose to have and can't keep track of receipts. Such a fuss over $6 worth of hair products ? Grow up !

So YOU seem to think that because one store does something that EVERY store should do it.A receipt is PROOF that you did purchase the item either at THAT store or THAT company.

If YOU cant be bothered to keep that receipt then DONT BOTHER trying to take it back!!! Thats a YOU problem and NO wally world DOESNT do that all the time. ONLY on items they are sure wally world sells!!!

PLEASE do the world a favor and keep your cheapness AT walmart.YOU deserve what YOU get at walmart.