Chicago, Illinois

I placed an on-line order on July 3rd, 2018. When i placed the order i did not realize that the store was so far away.

I am in Chicago, IL and the store was in Indiana. I never picked up the orser and tried to cancel. The order was supposed to be canceled if no one picked it up. I bought the item ay a closer Kmart and have the reciept to prove it.

Theu are now twllong me that my order was picked up August 3rd. I NEVER picked it up! I called the store and they can't even locate the order number. I have called the "customer service" number and they have openes several investigations and in less than 24 hours send me the same email aboit it being picked up.

Then, I call back and they say they will refund me the money. Then, I get the same email. This has happened easily over 10 times now. I am currently on hold again for over 10 minutes because they are trying to find the notes.

I will be filing a claom with bbb in regaurds to this. I will NEVER shop at sears or kmart again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments