1.5
Layout of Store

I went to kmart in schenectady ny on sunday nov 22, 2015 expecting to buy footwear.their ad says "footwear clearance $5,7,10" also it states BOGO $1.

all in the same bordering and everything. So, I went there pick out boots and slippers and stuff along with other family members getting the same thing. went to the register to ring out, she says $129.00.. I was like ummm no it shouldnt be more than 40 with the sale prices...

yeah no...then tells me those are 2 different sales the boots arent on clearance, blah blah blah... i pulled out the ad and showed her. she proceeds to tell me that they cant do that cant give the clearance prices. so the next morning i call and speak with the store manager "rick" yeah well he cant [do anything for me cant change the prices or anything.

i said that is false advertising he said no clearance we ship out to other stores, we dont keep them. i contact corprate numerous times and they are standing by their store even though it is false advertising. i said you would rather stand by your store for false advertising and do something illegal rather than say they were wrong. the rep stated there should be something on the paper stating they are not resposible for misprints.

I said it wasnt a misprint.either way they wont stand by their sales ad

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Kmart. The most disappointing about kmart manager at Kmart was customer service and their value for customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

It is clearly a bogo sale on reg items and clearance are 5,7,10.

to Anonymous #1071048

normally yes, but the way it was viewed by more than myself and everyone else I spoke with took it the way I did.even some of the employees did.

It did come across that way.i would usually agree especially if others didn't see it the way I did.