Update by user Feb 27, 2013

2/27/13 -- at least the sears/kmart bots switched it up, now it's wait 7-10 more days and then call back and wait some more, Oh and it's SUPER DUPER ESCALATED instead of just escalated now.Big whoop.

And all over facebook people (who haven't yet been banned that is) say they are not delivering orders that people paid for in full using credit cards to get sale items.

They let the person put it in the cart, checkout, then sent them an email saying their order is cancelled because the item was out of stock and they are now on the "gimme my refund" merry-go-round with the rest of us.If you've got money to burn, then by all means shop at Sears & Kmart, but if you DON'T wipe your a$$ with 100 bills, then you NEVER SHOULD DO BUSINESS WITH SEARS OR KMART OR YOU CAN KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE!

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2013

I started a layaway on 12/30/12 and paid it off early.As soon as I hit the "submit payment" button I received a pile of emails telling me my order was cancelled cuz the item was out of stock and this was the first time this ever happened in their layaway program (that's a big *** lie, go on their facebook page, both Sears and Kmart, there's post after post of this same one of a kind thing happening).

I start asking for my refund on 2/15/13 and was told I should receive it in five days. I call back after 5 days (2/22/13) because I didn't get my refund and surprise, surprise no refund, but I can try back in 3-5 more days.

This is ridiculous and I'm going to BBB cuz this is clearly INTERNET FRAUD!!Sears/Kmart are a bunch of internet predators and thieves!!

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments