I went into the Cody Wyoming Kmart to get a few things when I got to the checkout there was not one register that was open and no employees close.I only saw 2 store employees while walking around the store.

I was ready to just leave with nothing after standing at the registers for 5 minutes. They might as well just close the doors if they don't staff the registers so you can make a purchase.

This may be the last time I visit this Kmart if it continues to have such poor service.It should not take longer to checkout than shop and not once did anone offer to help.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #912901

Perhaps next time you should take mommy or daddy shopping with you that way they can speak up for you and alert the employees that you need to be checked out. Did you even ask them for help. No because you are a shy little six year old and mommy and daddy were not there to speak up for you.

Kmart Cashier Review from Hagerstown, Maryland Kmart "Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and..." Read more Kmart - Overall Impression Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Kmart "Kmart 7198 Aramingo av is the worst!It's dirty, the store managers Diane is rude and nasty. The bathrooms are always dirty. That place need to be closed down...." Read more KMart Moorestown, NJ 08057 Kmart "SHOPPER BEWARE!! I just lost about two hours of my life that I will not get back by visiting this store... on Route 38 in Moorestown, NJ. I call myself planning ahead..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more