1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We shopped on racks for up to 70% off.Our sale prices should have come up to $17 for two shirts and a pair of pants when we got uo to the register she said $45 and refused to listen to me for a second when i said there was like twenty of each item on the racks we chose from.

Then shr said anything ending in 98 never goes in sale when theres five racks of it. You cant tell me shes too lazy to walk five feet literally to at least check the racks. No all we got was snobby extremely rude cashier who atgued with us about everything we said. She would not walk five feet to check the pricrs that were very clearly marked.

She eveb said its not her department. She did not call for a price check instead argued with us. She tried saying the items we chose were on the wrong rack when there were tons of the same item on the rack. We said we dont want can of it and walked away she did not say one nice thing to us.

I will never go there again being working in retail and loving shopping that was the worst customer service i have ever seen in my life rating is definitely in the negatives.I can see why the going out of businness they treat their customers like garbage.

Comments

Never buy jewelry from Kmart or Sears it *** over priced .The employees are rude an are not helpful at all.

Customer service is a joke an warranty plans aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

Extremely pissed customer here!!!