Big Bear City, California

I have been shopping at Kmart for years.We don't have a lot of choices up here in the mountains.

I just tried to return some clothing I bought, with the receipt, with the tags still on, and was told I was 2 days too late! I can't believe the return policy is 28 days! I have never had a problem before, but was told they are now enforcing the 28 day policy. I take care of my mother with Alzheimer's and my ability to shop is extremely limited.

Well guess what? I will no longer be shopping at Kmart. There are too many stores, happy for my business, but Kmart isn't one of them. I will drive the extra miles and shop at a store that appreciates me as a customer.

I have purchased appliances, clothing, and even plants at this Kmart, but no more.

I'm done with Kmart.No wonder they are having trouble staying in business.

This reviewer shared experience about "return complaint" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kmart. The most disappointing about clothing from Kmart was attitude about refunds and rude and unsympathetic employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

You went past their 3p policy and you're mad at them?