The letter I wrote the company...
To whom it may concern,
I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been cancelled for 'out of stock' or 'not sold online' items. The first time was in October right before my child's birthday. Of course I didn't get my refund in time, & my child had less items because I'm a single mom & can't afford, nor have the time to spend hours running around to stores. Its why I like to shop online & use layaway. I have been doing it for years and never had a problem before. If the items are in stock when i make a layaway then four to eight weeks later when I pay off my layaway they should still be available to ship to me.
I was upset in October but I thought maybe it was a fluke thing & decided to do another layaway for Christmas because you have good deals & quality products. Imagine how I felt 2 days ago when I received yet another email stating some of my items were cancelled. Now I made my layaway a little late this year & ended up having to make a large payment to finish paying it off because I had purchased Christmas outfits for my children that I needed & shoes for pictures that are scheduled on the 21st.
So back to the email, it said three of the items had been cancelled but the rest of the items had shipped. I was mad that I would have to replace those items abd of course one was said above mentioned shoes, but at least the other items, mostly toys have shipped!
Unfortunately, I wake up today December 14th, 2014, eleven days before Christmas and I have another email from your rotten company that says you have cancelled the rest of my layaway order because 'you no longer offer the item online.' ELEVEN DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I can't find most the items in stores now, not that I want to even try because it's insanely busy. Not to mention again I'm a single mom and my only days off I have my children so how can I shop for Christmas gifts with them in tow??? I'm so furious, I worked extra hours to get my layaway paid off for what??? I probably won't get the refund before Christmas and now most the toys I bought my children they won't receive.
I am in tears writing this because once again your company has ruined what's supposed to be a happy time for me and my children. I am sure your not too concerned because your a multi-million dollar organization, but I will never shop at Kmart stores or online again.
Sincerely very angry mommy,
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- told me my layaway shipped then told me 2 days later it's not available
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I juat received my Shabby Chic dress after waiting TEN weeks to receive it. I had to search their previous FB posts and Pinterest posts to even make sure I..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "The guys who fixed the wood were wonderful. The guys who painted also painted grass brand new roof my deck is trashed and it is not 2 layers of paint!..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."