The letter I wrote the company...
To whom it may concern,
I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been cancelled for 'out of stock' or 'not sold online' items. The first time was in October right before my child's birthday. Of course I didn't get my refund in time, & my child had less items because I'm a single mom & can't afford, nor have the time to spend hours running around to stores. Its why I like to shop online & use layaway. I have been doing it for years and never had a problem before. If the items are in stock when i make a layaway then four to eight weeks later when I pay off my layaway they should still be available to ship to me.
I was upset in October but I thought maybe it was a fluke thing & decided to do another layaway for Christmas because you have good deals & quality products. Imagine how I felt 2 days ago when I received yet another email stating some of my items were cancelled. Now I made my layaway a little late this year & ended up having to make a large payment to finish paying it off because I had purchased Christmas outfits for my children that I needed & shoes for pictures that are scheduled on the 21st.
So back to the email, it said three of the items had been cancelled but the rest of the items had shipped. I was mad that I would have to replace those items abd of course one was said above mentioned shoes, but at least the other items, mostly toys have shipped!
Unfortunately, I wake up today December 14th, 2014, eleven days before Christmas and I have another email from your rotten company that says you have cancelled the rest of my layaway order because 'you no longer offer the item online.' ELEVEN DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I can't find most the items in stores now, not that I want to even try because it's insanely busy. Not to mention again I'm a single mom and my only days off I have my children so how can I shop for Christmas gifts with them in tow??? I'm so furious, I worked extra hours to get my layaway paid off for what??? I probably won't get the refund before Christmas and now most the toys I bought my children they won't receive.
I am in tears writing this because once again your company has ruined what's supposed to be a happy time for me and my children. I am sure your not too concerned because your a multi-million dollar organization, but I will never shop at Kmart stores or online again.
Sincerely very angry mommy,
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- told me my layaway shipped then told me 2 days later it's not available
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "I ordered a pair of Basic Editions pants on-line on 4/14/16. I received an email the next day saying the item was shipped and would be delivered before 4/19. I..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."