Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought many items that I got on shop your way email approximately $400 worth so I went to ck out and gave my shop your way info then to find when the transaction was done I didn't receive any points or the sale discount as per my email prices.I went to the service desk and the very rude and nasty manager came from smoking outside came in after talking with her husband/boyfriend and said there wasn't anything she could do about it.

So I said I'd like to return all items and go buy elsewhere, she said I'm not returning all of this. She claimed the sales prices I had on my email were online prices only in which it didn't specify on my email of online nor in-store purchases..so I keep getting emails from Kmart in which I called to make a complaint and all I got was Sorry. Well sorry isn't good enough for me. Kmart, Sears the whole ball of Shop Your Way can stick it and go totally bankrupt.

There are to many competitive stores with better customer service employees to take my money with no ***.I'm done with Kmart and Sears holding corporation!!!!!

Review about: Kmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments