Featured Not resolved
Layout of Store

Bait and switch pictures worth a thousand words spent close to TWO hrs of my time was trying to order this online but went to check out and it added $100 so when I called customer svc ( which is in the Philippines) they (laura I believe) confirmed on the kmart site $ 399.99 on sears $499.99 well why would I spend an extra $100....to make a long story short...few more cust.svc reps (Homey ,Fay ,Tyler both in Philippines and Texas) gave me the run a round.....price mysteriously went up to $499 on kmart web site....IM DONE WITH SEARS AND KMART.....BEWARE OF THERE BAIT AND SWITCH

This person wrote the review about Kmart and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kmart schwinn 270 recumbent cycle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

ok i don't know what you were doing wrong but you obviously were. the item in question is still listed on kmart.com as being sold by sears for $399. from the picture you have delivery selected for $99 perhaps thats where you were getting the extra $100 from?

i just went through their site selected the same item you're complaining about and it showed it was ready for free in store pickup in a location near me.

to Anonymous #1105597

I here what your saying buuttt wasn't getting it delivered ,was picking it up at sears....they changed the price back to $399. On 2/2/2016 I've been checking it out since 1/31/2016...also Walmart had it on there web for $514.....and as of today 2/2/16 its now $399.01 BTW just for the *** of it I stopped by sears on 2/01/16 and its $499.00. ..all I'm saying is watch what you order from sears/Kmart and whatever you do if you call customer service be prepared to be on the phone for a few hrs especially if your talking to a cust.svc.rep.in the Philippines