Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I would love to talk to someone about these matters that i have with kmart.First of all, they don't never have any sale papers at the door, and then we you ask the associate for 1, they say that, they didn't send them any.

So how can you have a store with no sale papers!!!!!! And 2nd is that shop your way is sooo messes. I have not yet received my points yet for a puchase i made months ago, and then on your surprise point when they try to put them on at the register, they lose them. And then say its not nothing they can do about it.

I need for someone to contact me asap!!!!!!My email is pmac20052000@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

So everyone should kiss your ***? It's 2017 ads are online

Ask for the Shop Your Way customer service phone number.The employees at the store aren't able to access the Shop Your Way system, a manager can usually add some points--but not many.

This needs to be fixed in the Shop Your Way system itself. The store actually CAN'T do anything about if there is a problem with your account.

Shop Your Way Rewards is a separate entity, basically, as far as systems are concerned, if that makes sense.

On the issue of sales papers--Ads--Some stores aren't being sent any, because they are trying out stores with a "paperless" route to encourage people to use the online ad.I don't like it either, but it isn't the store employees fault, and it's from corporate so very few people get a say.