I would love to talk to someone about these matters that i have with kmart.First of all, they don't never have any sale papers at the door, and then we you ask the associate for 1, they say that, they didn't send them any.

So how can you have a store with no sale papers!!!!!! And 2nd is that shop your way is sooo messes. I have not yet received my points yet for a puchase i made months ago, and then on your surprise point when they try to put them on at the register, they lose them. And then say its not nothing they can do about it.

I need for someone to contact me asap!!!!!!My email is pmac20052000@yahoo.com

Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication Lowes "Lowe's bathroom remodel leads to company wide problems. The good news is the low cost easy fix. My name is Jon Holtz-Revels, and currently awaiting the last thing our Lowe's..." Read more DO NOT ORDER FROM KMART.COM!!!!! Kmart "Consumer beware! I ordered 2 hearing amplifiers from Kmart.com online. I was sent an email that my items shipped with a ups tracking number. Kmart charged my credit card for..." Read more Kmart - Layaway was cancelled 11days before Christmas Kmart "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - GALLAGHER BARRETT INSURANCE "WICKED WITCH" Gallagher Bassett "Oakland, CA- As a licensed PI and ex-cop, I often play the role of Public Advocate for those not equipped to fend for themselves. That being said, I called Katie..." Read more Asurion - Laptop Repair Review Asurion "I filed a claim for my MacBook Pro a few weeks ago due to liquid damage. It was returned in worse condition with a crack screen, bent corners, and scratched..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more