1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Worst treatment iv ever experience in my life after spendind my money so returned everything.l vow never to go back in kmart after the way one of your cashiers treated mr.i went into your lake worth florida store saturday November 26th 2016.Walking on crutch their was no electric cart available i think they may only have two or maybe three.

In that store so i had to walk around holding on to a shopping cart payed for my stuff after looking at my receipt i realize the tooth brush i bought were so expensive so i ask a cashier who was available if she could refund my money shr said you have to go to customer service i said the line is long and i walked the store fot about two hours on my bad leg if she can help she said cart available now i said im finished shopping she.Took on an attitude she went to customer service i dont what they said she started to get the cart i said i dont need it any more all they had to do was take the tooth brush to customer service for me and get my money back so i told her if i had to go to customer service i was gonna get all my money back she said thats not her problem and she dont care i ask for the manager no manager came so i went to the customer the balled black guy came to a register ask if i needed to see someone did not acknowledge who he was so i asked are you a manager he said yes i was shocked.i will never set my foot in your store again i know you have a way of finding out who they are.

This person wrote the review about Kmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kmart for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1246405

Stores don't have an unlimited number of carts.The 26th was a busy shopping day, why didn't you plan accordingly?

You cannot ask just any random cashier to return your money, they can't do that! You have to go to customer service like everyone else!

If you were unable to do it yourself, then you come back later when you can.BTW: I hope that last line in your message was not a threat toward the employee.