I stood in Kmart for a hour waiting for my layaway the manager came back there with attitude like some one had done something to her very unprofessional she was very smart and rude her name is Barbara she would not give me her last name the location is 4251 John mar dr Annandale va they still didn't find my layaway

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kmart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Kmart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Last name is Gross, like her personality. She does not belong as an assistant manager of any store. As a former employee i can't even count how many stories I've heard of her like this of her and how many times the rotating door of store managers would defend her.