KMART IN MOLINE

151 of 762 Kmart reviews

Kmart in Moline has the worst customer service. I walked in the store on 12/13/15, and I immidietly noticed advertisement for $10 award if you buy $100 worth in mastercard gift cards. I decided to get 1 $100 gift card. When cashier scanned the gift card error has dpoped up. She then went to get customer service rep. Diana. Diana immidietly started taking promotional signs down, and informed ( no appology) me that the promotion ended on 12/12/15, yet the signs were still up.

I decided to go to customer service desk and tried to get them to honor promotion because it was still clearly advertised. Cust. erfvice rep. Diana came over also and said that they will let me buy one of the gift cards, but I would have to pay cash and no credit cards or debit cards. I politely informed her that I would gladly buy one and that I would use my debit card. Diana insisted on hard cold cash (paper money), and she also stated that this was the store policy.

I politely asked to see this policy in writting. Diana went to get store manager, as she couldn't produce this store policy in writing. Store manager came over and informed that they would take debit card and cash for the gift card. Again no apology, and this is when Diana started ranting about how she didn't know about this, and amazingly still wouldn't apologize. The store manager wasn't any help, as she let me walk out of the store, without even giving me chance to explain what went on.

I never had any problems in this Kmart before, until this incident. The sign clearly said "we're here to satisfy you" . Very misleading.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Terrible sercice and rude employee
    • Worst costumer service ever

Kmart Checkout
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #750481 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
151 of 762 Kmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24 #1217800 Harker Heights, Texas, United States

I work at Kmart and I know are registers are set up when purchasing certain gift cards that can only be done by cash. It's not the employees fault they couldn't accept your debit card. The system is programmed that way.

0 0 Reply

Dec 13, 2015 #1078005

There is a difference between satisfying someone and changing the rules just for them. You won't be missed with your demanding ways. I am just surprised that you are old enough to own a debit card. You don't seem to know how to spell "dropped" I want an apology for that.

3 3 Reply

Dec 17, 2015 #1079936

Or immediately. .two times...hahaha

1 2 Reply

Dec 17, 2015 #1080219

Let's not forget apology and service as well.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×