Kmart in Moline has the worst customer service. I walked in the store on 12/13/15, and I immidietly noticed advertisement for $10 award if you buy $100 worth in mastercard gift cards. I decided to get 1 $100 gift card. When cashier scanned the gift card error has dpoped up. She then went to get customer service rep. Diana. Diana immidietly started taking promotional signs down, and informed ( no appology) me that the promotion ended on 12/12/15, yet the signs were still up.
I decided to go to customer service desk and tried to get them to honor promotion because it was still clearly advertised. Cust. erfvice rep. Diana came over also and said that they will let me buy one of the gift cards, but I would have to pay cash and no credit cards or debit cards. I politely informed her that I would gladly buy one and that I would use my debit card. Diana insisted on hard cold cash (paper money), and she also stated that this was the store policy.
I politely asked to see this policy in writting. Diana went to get store manager, as she couldn't produce this store policy in writing. Store manager came over and informed that they would take debit card and cash for the gift card. Again no apology, and this is when Diana started ranting about how she didn't know about this, and amazingly still wouldn't apologize. The store manager wasn't any help, as she let me walk out of the store, without even giving me chance to explain what went on.
I never had any problems in this Kmart before, until this incident. The sign clearly said "we're here to satisfy you" . Very misleading.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible sercice and rude employee
- Worst costumer service ever
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kmart Checkout
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I order hair off aliexpress and they cancelled my order my card was flagged so I had to verify my card I did that the say they gave my money..."
- "I ordered a winter coat from them. The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website...."
- "The hose leaks my name is Dennis wenninger 604 13 ave hampton il 61256..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."