Issues with Kmart and shopyour way. This companies want to give us consumers a problem about things; and yet we the consumers are making their paychecks how does that work??

So here's the *** between "Kmart cares" on twitter ps we all know they don't care! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and was kind of screwed out of the surprise points. I contacted Kmart cares via Twitter and you'll see the response below. Not sure how y'all do the shop your way coupons etc. But I don't think that it was right of what happened. My shop your way is the email this is coming from

I have problem about our local Kmart in Hagerstown, MD. We went there today purchased some thing that was over $20.00 I have the surprise points $10 off $20 spent and the cashier didn't take the surprise points but instead used my coupons???? I'm not sure exactly why she didn't ask about the surprise points to begin with just asked if I had my card???? Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"

Response  from Kmart Cares Via Twitter:Hi, Veronica. We appreciate you reaching out. Were you able to bring this to the associates attention before she completed your transaction?

My Response to them: Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"

Kmart Cares final response via twitter:

Thanks, Veronica. We do understand your frustration and regret the inconvenience. For more information regarding Shop Your Way, please reach out to our team at 800-991-8708 or email via info@shopyourwayrewards.com

Kmart Cares final response via twitter:

The reaso for my complaint is because I'm getting tired of not being treated right, and when I complain about something not being taken seriously. I've contacted both and it got me nowhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kmart Customer Care.

Comments

Kmart, get rid of the coupons, they never work correctly. All its doing is *** customers off. I stopped shopping kmart over this very reason!!!!