3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered from Kmart.com from the telephone, since I did not have access to a computer at the moment. The item I ordered was $134.99 for a 420 Piece Mechanics tool set.

The representative Tyler, then proceeded to order it from Sears.com where it is $229.99 Without telling me!!! Almost $100 difference!! I did not notice until i got back to my computer. I called back and asked to speak to a manager.

The person said I could not speak to a manager, they can change the price after the order, when charging your CC, because they are must be updating the price. I had the option to cancel the order, or accept it. TO THIS DAY, 4 DAYS LATER IT IS THE SAME PRICE! I did not even order from Sears.com, I called the Kmart.com number!

They wont even honor the Sears.com price guarantee, nor the Sears.com Price Match! I called back yet again, and the only option they gave me was to not accept the order!

Review about: Craftsman Tool Kit.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Your customer service, Customer service and their value for customers, Website, Didnt respect the prices.

Comments