Columbia, Tennessee
1.5

I ordered a swing set online over a month ago on Kmart.com. Before delivery I was to receive an email giving a two hour window for the delivery.

None of this happened. After I did not receive my purchase I started calling Kmart.com customer service to cancel the order. I have called 7 times and spoken to different reps and case managers. My cancellation requests have been "expedited", "double expedited" and "triple expedited" to no avail.

This morning I received an email that the swing set is out for delivery today and somebody will need to be home to sign for it, then I received an email stating it has been delivered, but there was nobody at my house, so who signed for this? I called customer service AGAIN today, and asked what is going on with this order and was told my previous cancellation requests were sent to the wrong place, apparently all 7 requests by different reps. had been sent to the wrong place. Now I am waiting for a manager to contact me, this should be happening within the next 1-2 hrs.

Who wants to bet I will not receive the callback from the manager? I will keep fighting until I get my money back and will never do business with Kmart again!

Reason of review: poor customer service, order processing issue.

Kmart Cons: Worst costumer service ever.

Comments

Same thing happened to me I ordered a treadmill on line two months ago never received it even though I received phone calls and emails about it being delivered.I've been calling to get my money back since April haven't received that either.

Kmart Reviews