1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought a Christmas yard decoration on 12-21.Never opened because it didnt match my deer.

Tried to return & was told they couldn't return any christmas stuff the day after Christmas even if unopened & within 30 days! So f****ed up! I just want my $ back. Customer service was rude & so was the case worker i spoke with @1866kmart4u.

I won't do business with them again & will suggest to friends & family to go else where. If this how you treat customers it's a wonder you have any!

Also you should post this policy so it can be seen by customers.Never heard of such BS!!!!

Review about: Christmas Decoration.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1271920

So you're a retard?No store returns holiday items after the holiday is passed!

NONE! The policy is clearly posted at the service desk, on the website, and (gasp!) your receipt!!!!!!!! IMAGINE THAT!!! You had a copy of the return policy the WHOLE time!

If you need to return holiday items, do.

so before the holiday passes.If you can't, then grow the *** up and just accept you screwed up!

Fullerton, California, United States #1267952

Also if it makes you feel better to call me a troll because of issues with your parents go ahead, do whatever makes you feel better. I am going to be the bigger person here and admit that I was wrong to stoop to your level, but if calling me a troll makes you feel better, if lying about the death of a child and parent makes you feel better go ahead and do it. Who am I to judge.

Fullerton, California, United States #1267938

You know what I stooped to your immature level.I can admit that I stooped down to your level.

However I notice every time I ask you how you can celebrate Christmas with BOTH your parents when one dies you change the subject to trolling without knowing the definition of trolling. It is your way of avoiding the lie that I caught you in. Also why are you claiming you lost a child to cancer? I just want an explanation to why you would make up lies about death?

I am not going to address your immature comments accusing me of trolling. I just want to know why you are lying about the death of a parent and child? Is it for attention, sympathy or both.

You can choose not to answer this question or deny that you made those claims but I just want to know why you would lie and claim one of your parents died, and why you lied about losing a child to cancer.That is all I am asking.

You are a troll.All you do is go on others posts & belittle & degrade.

Does that make you feel superior? No one on here has ever asked for your opinion. If you like correcting people so much spend a little time in school to become a teacher. As far as I can tell most people use this site to complain about an issue that is important to them.

Not to go back to elementary school. You make negative comments to everyone that posts anything on this site.

Others know it even if you don't.Go on & keep screaming for attention that mommy & daddy don't give.

Fullerton, California, United States #1267706

Also as for that threat to take me on you are no threat honey. You are just a kid having fun with your parents computer, one whom you are claiming dead for attention.

Fullerton, California, United States #1267704

I am not the cyber bully, it is you that is by referring to me as a troll when I simply pointed out the holes in your story.Your parents need to ground you from the internet.

Pretending one of them is dead is sickening. They also need to talk to you about your own cyber and explain what trolling is. You need a good whooping because lying about the death of a parent is immature. Lying and claiming you lost a child to cancer is not disgusting and an insult to those that really did.

Telling everyone about your previous lies is not trolling.

I just want people to know that a fake you are, and that you lie about a parent and child dying for attention.What next are you going to claim your husband died or beat you for attention?

Fullerton, California, United States #1267451

I am not a liar in another review you said that you had a good Christmas with "Both" of your parents.The reason you were ignored was because most likely you could not take no for an answer.

I am just stating the truth, your parents BOTH OF THEM, would be shocked to see that you lied about one of them being dead for sympathy.

I notice you waited a full day to reply.Perhaps to have the posts that said that you celebrated Christmas with BOTH your parents deleted so you can accuse me of lying?

Fullerton, California, United States #1266543

Your parents said that the reason that you lack reading comprenhension is because you spend hours online making false accusations of someone you don't know rather than your homework. That you stay up way past your bedtime on a school night and cannot concentrate in class because you are tired because you stayed up all night making accusations against strangers online and arguing with them.

to MakeMyDay2016 Kings Mountain, North Carolina, United States #1266768

You sound like a broken record.Quit talking about my parents.

You obviously don't know them. One is deceased & has been for years. Take your own advice.

PLEASE do us all that favor.Later tater.

Fullerton, California, United States #1266542

I have just gotten off the phone with your mom and dad, they told you that if you don't go to bed soon they will ground you and force you to work at Kmart when you are old enough to have a job.