Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off!
With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and was kind of screwed out of the surprise points. I contacted Kmart cares via Twitter and you'll see the response below. Not sure how y'all do the shop your way coupons etc. But I don't think that it was right of what happened. My shop your way is the email this is coming from
I have problem about our local Kmart in Hagerstown, MD. We went there today purchased some thing that was over $20.00 I have the surprise points $10 off $20 spent and the cashier didn't take the surprise points but instead used my coupons???? I'm not sure exactly why she didn't ask about the surprise points to begin with just asked if I had my card???? Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"
Response from Kmart Cares Via Twitter:
Hi, Veronica. We appreciate you reaching out. Were you able to bring this to the associates attention before she completed your transaction?
My Response to them:
Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"
Kmart Cares final response via twitter:
Thanks, Veronica. We do understand your frustration and regret the inconvenience. For more information regarding Shop Your Way, please reach out to our team at 800-991-8708 or email via shopyourway.com
Now they're saying they wont work with me on fixing the issue that THEIR COMPANY DID!
Attaching a screen shot of the shop your way surprise points mentioned and where it states ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT HAVING TO BE SPECIFIC ITEMS OR NOT GROCERY ITEMS ETC. I refuse to TIP TOE AROUND COMPANIES WHO WANT TO DO THE LITTLE PEOPLE WRONG
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello Macy’s, I would like to say how DISAPPOINTED I am with your customer service. Let me explain a little about my frustration. I recently places 3 separate orders on Friday, June..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life... Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015. We got sooo disrespected not once but..."
- "Olay sensitive skin bodywash, I didnt think it'd have a smell to it but IT HAS THE WORST KIND OF SMELL ABOUT BAD AS A SKUNK (NOT LIKE IT..."
- "Don't waste your money on the hurrycane they fall apart more than you think. My husband's fell apart in two places and instead of replacing it etc. They want us..."