Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off!
With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and was kind of screwed out of the surprise points. I contacted Kmart cares via Twitter and you'll see the response below. Not sure how y'all do the shop your way coupons etc. But I don't think that it was right of what happened. My shop your way is the email this is coming from
I have problem about our local Kmart in Hagerstown, MD. We went there today purchased some thing that was over $20.00 I have the surprise points $10 off $20 spent and the cashier didn't take the surprise points but instead used my coupons???? I'm not sure exactly why she didn't ask about the surprise points to begin with just asked if I had my card???? Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"
Response from Kmart Cares Via Twitter:
Hi, Veronica. We appreciate you reaching out. Were you able to bring this to the associates attention before she completed your transaction?
My Response to them:
Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"
Kmart Cares final response via twitter:
Thanks, Veronica. We do understand your frustration and regret the inconvenience. For more information regarding Shop Your Way, please reach out to our team at 800-991-8708 or email via shopyourway.com
Now they're saying they wont work with me on fixing the issue that THEIR COMPANY DID!
Attaching a screen shot of the shop your way surprise points mentioned and where it states ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT HAVING TO BE SPECIFIC ITEMS OR NOT GROCERY ITEMS ETC. I refuse to TIP TOE AROUND COMPANIES WHO WANT TO DO THE LITTLE PEOPLE WRONG
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pair of Basic Editions pants on-line on 4/14/16. I received an email the next day saying the item was shipped and would be delivered before 4/19. I..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "simple skin care products that claims it's supposed to help with oily skin, blemishes and clear your pores and for sensitive skin. Well I have used this product and it's..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."