Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off!
With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and was kind of screwed out of the surprise points. I contacted Kmart cares via Twitter and you'll see the response below. Not sure how y'all do the shop your way coupons etc. But I don't think that it was right of what happened. My shop your way is the email this is coming from
I have problem about our local Kmart in Hagerstown, MD. We went there today purchased some thing that was over $20.00 I have the surprise points $10 off $20 spent and the cashier didn't take the surprise points but instead used my coupons???? I'm not sure exactly why she didn't ask about the surprise points to begin with just asked if I had my card???? Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"
Response from Kmart Cares Via Twitter:
Hi, Veronica. We appreciate you reaching out. Were you able to bring this to the associates attention before she completed your transaction?
My Response to them:
Yes she got the lady from customer service desk who was rude and said they take the shop your way after coupons i said "We were only asked if we had the card nothing else was said to us from the cashier"
Kmart Cares final response via twitter:
Thanks, Veronica. We do understand your frustration and regret the inconvenience. For more information regarding Shop Your Way, please reach out to our team at 800-991-8708 or email via shopyourway.com
Now they're saying they wont work with me on fixing the issue that THEIR COMPANY DID!
Attaching a screen shot of the shop your way surprise points mentioned and where it states ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT HAVING TO BE SPECIFIC ITEMS OR NOT GROCERY ITEMS ETC. I refuse to TIP TOE AROUND COMPANIES WHO WANT TO DO THE LITTLE PEOPLE WRONG
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "SHOPPER BEWARE!! I just lost about two hours of my life that I will not get back by visiting this store... on Route 38 in Moorestown, NJ. I call myself planning ahead..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life... Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015. We got sooo disrespected not once but..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."