I bought this Jocelyn Smith hand bag from Kmart about 3 months ago, and the strap ripped as if it wasn't sewn correctly!I love this bag.
I have made numerous Jocelyn Smith purchases and love the brand; but I was not able to get a refund or a store credit to purchase another hand bag. I plan on sending my complaints about Kmart and Jocelyn Smith to the Better Business Bureau. The brand is an expensive brand and should not rip at the seam! I was not rough on it to make it rip!
It just ripped when I took it off my shoulder!
I am very disappointed!I will never buy from Kmart or Jocelyn Smith again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "Just sold my iPhone 5S 16gb to Gazelle. They quoted me $130 because it was in brand new, flawless condition. They received and said they are lowering their price due..."
- "I had the window frames wrapped on my home (which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places). After about one (1) year. the Valspar coating bubbled. ..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."