Ok I paid for and ordered items online thru PayPal, for these items I did get a confirmation of order was received via email, well 1 hour...2 hours.....have passed and still no pick up validation via email.How long does it take for an associate to secure these items and have them ready for pickup at least 30 minutes or less?

I could have saved more time if I went to the store in person or had them shipped to my home. Someone needs to take another look at this process or this store location, as for it is not convenient to me or anyone else, and after all that time the items I order and paid for were not even in stock at the store which it said it was online. So now after my pick up person went to the store 2 or more hours after ordering multiple products, she came back with out any of the paid for products..... she was told that the items were not in stock and will have to be order from another store....I should have went to that store and made my purchase.

If the store promotes it had it in stock or at least their inventory correct ("inventory count not correct points to a few things, Retail Theif or out the back door") or if any one does inventory and if it says available for in-store pick up that in my mind falls under false Advertisement. I will make a trip to that location that I didn't intend to make after my operation, to visit the store in person and cancel the entire order. ( Not the first issue with this store) BAD store or poorly trained associates? or poor Management?

or both? CANCEL MY ORDER>>>>>>>>>> will pass this along to Social Media so that no one else has to deal with this unobserver insight on this store......my suggestion...........shut it down and do the people of this Community a FAVOR.....

Kmart Kmart #7293 713 E Baltimore Pike Clifton Heights, PA 19018 (610) 622-5000 call the store and tell to just close, email Corporate and tell them ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.........this is not the first incident with this store but will be my LAST.DO WHAT IS RIGHT!~ Happy Shopping Somewhere Else!

Review about: Kmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1354398

Well, first off, the order can take 2 hours to even reach the store...so that isn't the fault of the store, but the faulty system of the company and their refusal to update beyond 1985.

Then the employees have to use ancient equipment to figure out the item location and try to find it. It may be in someone else's cart by time your order hits the store system.

Your anger is misplaced. Aim it at their corporate offices who refuse to fix the faulty systems or upgrade to modern equipment.

Next time you're in a store, just look at the scanners they have to use on the sales floor!ANCIENT!