I bought 2 pillowcases but one rang up as sheets. I took them back and the employee said she absolutely remembered ringing up sheets for me.

I indicated I have a California king and their sheets do not fit. She insisted to the point she requested me to bring all my items back into the building. I did then had to wait in line again. After showing all the items the employee insisted she rang up sheets for me.

As it happened the pillow cases I purchased rang up as sheets. The girl looked at me dumbfoiundedly as to what she should do. I had had enough requested my money back. Had I had more time I would have returned every item I bought.

As I indicated if my *** was on fire and they had the only hose I would never enter their place of business!! To this ate I have not received an apology but on a good not the will change the coding for the pillowcases....whew thank goodness they have their priorities!!!!

Review about: Kmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Its not an airport dear, you don't need to announce your departure. Shop elsewhere

I was flabbergasted that a gorgeous lady of Jacklyn Smith's caliber would stoop so low as to have any kind of association whatsoever with a store as icky and tacky as KMart!

RipeCat

I like how you call the employee a girl, when you are the one that is acting like a child.