I ordered 4 pairs of shorts online, (there are no existing stores anywhere near me) and they were huge. I have worn the same size for years, and ordered online several times from several places....never a problem.

Their sizing is way off. I called to get instructions for returns, and they told me I have to return them thru UPS or else they will take shipping money out of my refund. I drove several miles out of my way to UPS and they only take cards for payment....not cash. The lady at UPS said it would be just under $12.00 to ship them back, but she can't take cash, so I wasted my time going there.

She also said it would be cheaper to ship thru USPS, and I replied that KMART told me I can't, or they will take shipping charges out of my refund, but yet USPS is how the shorts were shipped to me to begin with. It really is no wonder they are shutting doors all over the country. They have no customer service at all.

I am the person paying for the return shipping....HOW DARE THEM TO TELL ME WHOM I CAN SHIP THRU!!! I will NEVER go on their website or into a store, and that includes sears, ever again

Comments