While trying to pick up diabetic and pain management RX's, I was subjected to loud verbal abuse when questioning an additional charge for generic medication.At first I thought the unprofessionalism was limited to the pharmacy techs until the Pharmacist came over and was just as unprofessional.

My personal health information was discussed in front of other customers in a loud rude way. I decided that I wouldn't be taking any of the medication because of the pharmacist's conduct.

I reported the conduct to the Store Manager but to no avail.I then reported the incident to the customer complaint line but still no resolution.

Review about: Kmart Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Kmart?

Comments

Wow, I am very surprised to hear you were treated that way.I have been getting all my meds filled from that store for over ten years now.

I have always been treated In a professional manner.Sorry to hear you were not

No pharmacy tech, or pharmacist should behave in such a manner.There are federal and state laws adhering to the discussion of PHI(patient health information with anyone other then pharmacy staff, prescriber, and patient.

If the matter needs to be discussed, it should be done in a one on one consultation with the individual in question.

Do not settle for less when it comes to your phi.It's protected, and for good reason.