1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased 6 room darkening shades from kmart.com.When they got here, they were barely light filtering.

Went on the kmart.com website to plan a return. Kmart arranged the return. UPS came and picked them up the next day, and I was given a receipt. Tracking online indicated they were delivered to an address in Addison, IL on March 13.

Waited about a week, and there was no refund. Went on their "chat line" to find out why. Person I spoke to said that refund would be there in 3 to 5 business days. That's what the next 2 or 3 people I "chatted" with told me also.

One guy had the audacity to tell me that they hadn't gotten them back yet (even after I shared the tracking information with him), but he would do me a favor and process the refund. Guess what??? Still no refund. Another person told me that it was sold through their marketplace, even though K-Mart is the company that took money out of my account.

Was told once again, that it would be 3 to 5 business days. Called the next week. Apparently, it wasn't 5 business days yet, as she "guaranteed" that it would be in the account on the next day, and, if for some reason it wasn't, I should call back then. I think they're just in the practice of keeping people's money, and it seems to be working for them.

They've got it set up, so that you can't find contact information for anyone except those that they have manning the chat lines and the 800 number.It's nothing but a way to scam people out of money, and the sad part is, they're being allowed to get away with it.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service and contact information is a joke.

Comments